1 min read

Kevin Spacey Says He Has “No Home” as He Performs in Cyprus While Seeking a Path Back to Hollywood

Kevin Spacey says he is living in hotels and singing in Cyprus nightclubs as he hopes for a Hollywood return after years of legal battles and industry exile.

Web Desk | November 21, 2025

Kevin Spacey is attempting to rebuild his life and career far from Hollywood. The actor, once one of the industry’s most recognizable performers, says he is living without a permanent home while taking small performance jobs overseas. Speaking in a recent interview, the two-time Academy Award winner admitted that he has been relying on hotels and short-term rentals after losing his Baltimore home to foreclosure.

At sixty-six, Spacey has found work performing classic songs in a nightclub in Cyprus, where audiences continue to show strong interest in seeing him onstage. He performed a set of American standards at a sold-out show, offering stories about his career and reflecting on the turbulence of the past seven years.

Spacey’s career collapsed in 2017 after multiple allegations of sexual misconduct surfaced during the height of the Me Too movement. He was removed from the series “House of Cards” and blacklisted from major productions. Since then, he has faced a number of civil and criminal cases in the United States and the United Kingdom. Courts have cleared him of all criminal charges, and civil claims have been dismissed or dropped, but the damage to his reputation has kept major studios away.

In his interview, Spacey expressed hope that one filmmaker with enough influence could restore his standing, comparing the situation to Kirk Douglas helping blacklisted screenwriter Dalton Trumbo return to the industry. He said he believes a call from a director of that stature could allow him to work on large-scale productions again.

Despite the setbacks, Spacey says he remains determined to return to filmmaking. He added that several people in the industry have privately encouraged him and that he expects an opportunity will eventually arrive when someone is willing to take the risk of casting him again.

For now, he continues to perform where work is available while trying to stabilize his life. Audience reactions in Cyprus suggest that parts of the public still appreciate his talent, even as the broader industry remains cautious. Spacey says he is committed to moving forward and hopes redemption will eventually follow.

Read more